Saturday, June 5, 2021

Basic Home Phone Service | Basic Phone Service

Basic Home Phone Service is a need for every family. Amazingly easy gadget with Unlimited calling anywhere in the U.S. using your high-speed internet.

The BasicTalk home phone device is an easy-to-use, low-priced VOIP home phone service.

Activate your gadget online, connect your phone into the Basic Talk Box and the Basic Talk Box in your internet router.

Buy the gadget and get 1 month's service. It's simply $9.99 a month after, plus taxes and fees. No contract, no hidden costs.

Keep your current phone number free of charge (where available), or obtain a new one in your selected area code.

Full set of functions includes: e911, Voicemail, Caller ID and Call Waiting.


I don't understand what this phrase means: "...you can choose or PORT your phone number." Thank you!

I've used Basic Talk for about a year now, and it's what they've claimed. Surprise me. 

Anyway I forgot all the technicalities, but because of the Old Local Service Company I was with, I couldn't maintain my old phone number.

They had their own exchange numbers and wouldn't let go of their exchange numbers. So I had to select a new number. Here's where I forgot precisely how I received my number. But I guess I merely assigned a number to Basic Talk.

I may have given them a number I wanted, but it didn't matter what the new number was since I couldn't retain my old number I had for 40 years. I reside in WV and speak to my kids in Hawaii and NY all the time for extended periods of time, costing a total bill of about $11.00 with all the State and Federal Fees. 

Hopefully I helped you make up your mind.

Why is basictalk twice as expensive ($9.99/month) here on amazon -- when walmart offers the same basictalk for $4.99/month?

They're the same now. Here, outdated packaging is still being offered. Whichever you buy it will be just $4.99 a month. Hope that helps.

Because walmart runs a deal on their website (not stores). Monthly cost is half price during offer.

Does basic talk work with fax machines

The simple reply is no. But, without any technical concerns, works for few. Faxing worked with my HP Officejet 6700. I've got OJ 4630, and faxing doesn't function. BT specifies that faxing is not supported.

Do You Need a Computer to Set it Up?

To start up service, you'll need access to the internet and a smartphone or computer. Once set up, there is no need for a computer because it connects to the internet via the router and a 110 volt outlet.

Voice Via Internet Protocol (VoIP) is used by BasicTalk to converse over a high-speed internet connection (VOIP). You won't be able to use BasicTalk if you don't have a computer or other device that requires an internet connection. Some internet is provided by a telephone company via DSL, while others are provided by a cable company via cable. However, cable television may be purchased with or without internet access, which is an additional fee. To the best of my knowledge, this is right, although I am by no means an expert in this sector. I am certain that you must have high-speed (broadband) internet access and that you must use it for anything other than the phone; otherwise, phone service may be purchased for a lower price.

When you buy directly from Basic Talk, your device is already set up and ready to use. You're ready to go once you've connected it to your network and plugged in a phone. After disconnecting the line from the telephone pole, I put it into my house wiring, and it turned on the lights throughout the home. The quick answer is that you do not require the use of a computer.


0 comments:

Post a Comment